• Boomers Spend 15 hours per week online
• 8 of 10 Boomers own their homes
• At the close of 2010 40% of the U.S. population were boomers
• Boomers buy for 3 generations
• Women 50 + make or influence 80% of buying decisions
• Boomer spend 3x as much online than other demographics
Boomers play many different roles, grandparents, caregivers, spouses, empty-nesters, mothers, fathers, most importantly all are influencers and are busy. They are also online saving time and money. This is a time when boomers can also explore their passions. They spend time on garden, quilt, craft, fishing, health and travel sites. Boomers are purchasing the most wealth, health, travel, technology, auto products and services. Yes, marketers are taking notice to earn their share of wallet, because if they don't - their competition will. We are seeing increased interest, meetings and media buys across our boomer and senior web sites.